Thursday, October 25, 2012

Next Season

So this season hasn't ended yet but I am working on some things for next season already. I have put together what looks to be an awesome season of racing and can't wait for the marathon to come and go so I can refocus on my true love, duathlons.
Here is a quick run down of the races I will be doing and Beth is very excited to see how much money I am able to spend on travel and hotels. I think it will be time to start racking up the frequent flier miles and I plan on making next season the best yet.
I have a few new sponsors for next season and am still looking for a couple more. More to come on this as it develops. So here is a rough sketch of my races:

  •         Prospect Park Duathlon
  •         Double Oaks Duathlon (ITU Qualifier 2013)
  •         Orange County Duathlon (ITU Qualifier 2013)
  •         Apple Duathlon (ITU Qualifier 2013)
  •         Wilkes-Barre Duathlon
  •         Warrior Duathlon
  •         ITU World Championships (Ottawa Canada)
  •       USAT Duathlon Nationals (ITU Qualifier 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment